Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Life-Giving Pursuit of Minimalism


Joshua Becker has been a great inspiration to me as I ventured into the world of minimalism. He's a father who found himself cleaning out the garage and having an epiphany as he realized he was wasting time with things he didn't even need. Here he gives a quick talk about owning less and living more, which is what minimalism means to me. I personally have found myself more calm and relaxed with our clean little apartment rather than stressed out worrying about, well, cleaning it. He has a blog, Becoming Minimalist, where he discusses all of these things and what minimalism means to him. Check it out and let me know what you think about owning less!

Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!