Friday, June 29, 2012

Veganism in a Nutshell



Aside from the awful voices in this video, it's a little funny and addresses many of the questions I face. I am nowhere near perfect, but nearly all of this I abide (obviously a few points are further than where I currently am at). I try to answer the questions to the best of my ability when asked and I seriously do not want to argue with anyone about this topic. 

I'm simply documenting my experience, struggles and accomplishments here. Sometimes when people find out that I'm vegan, they quickly groan and tell me a story about an "annoying vegan" they once knew. I'm also a fan of Reddit and have come across some vegans who believe anything less than 1000% veganism is a sham and a fraud. Whatever!

At first, I wanted to shout my new lifestyle from the rooftops, but I've slowly learned to keep to myself with my views and newly discovered facts and figures. Now I just try to sit back, eat what's right for me and be cheerful and enthusiastic about my experience when others ask. It's been great to have such amazing support from my family, friends and coworkers. Thank you for being so awesome! I'm doing my best and enjoying the results.

Check out this video below and let me know if there's anything I can try to answer!



Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!