Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Publishing an Old Draft

I found this old post that I meant to publish upon accepting my current position. It's still something that I feel can be said even today, as I am at nearly nine months with the company. I truly feel lucky to be a part of something bigger than me!

For the first time in a long time I'm seeing clearly. My purpose in life has not always been a clear cut path. Slowly I'm realizing what I was meant to do, whether that be through writing or some other medium. Now I feel like I have finally found a meaningful path.

I've been confused about my path in life, but always was certain about one thing. Helping people was always something that came natural to me; I figured by being a good person things would work out.

I've always been a hard worker and completely dedicated to anything I was currently working on. And I'm not taking about a favor. I mean a life-changing experience that really determines who they are as a person.

I'm not sure why, but I've been drawn to this since I graduated college. I truly believe in callings, and think this is the universe's way of saying, "here's how you can help several people!"

An opportunity has presented itself so I can say I truly believe in the power of self-determination and to help several people while I'm at it! This is an exciting opportunity to show what my true beliefs are and how to harness this energy for some fun and interesting projects ahead.

Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!