Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ellen Degeneres on Veganism


Veganism comes in many forms. Some are dietary vegans, ethical vegans, environmental vegans... You get the idea. I always loved Ellen and I had no clue she was vegan. As I was searching for some more content for my blog, I stumbled across this video. She talks about being disconnected from food and how it's easier to just "put it out of your mind". Ellen also mentions Earthlings, which I am still working up the courage to watch (maybe tonight). See her take on why she's vegan in the video below and check out her blog.



Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!