Saturday, January 8, 2011

Interru--"Are you busy?"--ptions at Work

A few days ago at work, I realized I had been interrupted nearly 40 times an hour (or so it seemed) by my coworker's rhetorical questions. "Should I package this job for delivery when I am done with it?" I never noticed the constant interruptions until I watched a video from TED titled, "Why Work Doesn't Happen at Work". See what you think about his views on this!

While it doesn't apply to my industry (print production), it could easily apply to many others. I thought it was worth a post. I only wish I could have that dreamworld of a workplace!

Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!