Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finding the "Write" Fit

I want to write. I have an outlet here, but that's what it is. An outlet. I feel like I have so much to express and I don't usually put this skill to use. I just want to write something... Anything. I can't find a position that requires 90% writing. If you know of something out there, please let me know!

I just feel so selfish when I say I want to completely enjoy my work. Is that crazy? Surely there must be more people like myself out there that feel out of place and underutilized! Raise your hands if you are.





Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!