Friday, May 6, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Somehow I have completely let my blog go untouched for too long. Time to get back in it to win it and let this ol' thing document my life again.

From what I can remember, my last few posts were probably shedding light on my not-so-lovely side. Over the past few months I have grown slightly bitter towards how my life was shaping itself. I was feeling a little undervalued and overwhelmed.

Things are better, and I finally received the nod I had been waiting for. Not a title bump or raise per se, but more hours. We'll take what we can get! I always work hard, so a couple extra hours a day is fine with me. Now I am working on another goal: this blog.

I had hoped to write twice, maybe three times a week. Fail! Let's see if I can keep your interest.




Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!