Sunday, March 13, 2011

Taking Flight

As we fly 30,000 feet above ground, my husband and I occupy ourselves with a shared crossword puzzle and a can of Ginger Ale. We have no itinerary planned for our trip in New York, but I think I prefer it that way. I need a little more spontaneity in my life.

After speaking with many people, I've heard what we "have to do" and received suggestions on affordable dining. I am excited to get there and plan on blogging each day, like a digital travel journal.

I know I haven't been the most dedicated blogger lately. Things always seem to pop up or I'm just really tired. So here's to New York!

More to to follow. : )



Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!