Wednesday, June 4, 2014

DIY Lace Wedding Stationary Programs & Invitations

With my recent post about the baby announcement design I created for my niece, I thought about digging up some of my own wedding stationary that I created about four years ago. If I'm being completely honest, I actually designed most of this a year and half before my husband actually proposed. We're going to be together a total of ten years in August 2014, so by then I had already known we were going to be married at some point.

I worked at a print shop during my engagement, and I was able to print over 150 invitations, 32 namecards, and 75 programs, all for the low cost of $40 total! I also printed some signage that I designed, although I need to look for these files on another computer. DIY invitations can be done, and you can save hundreds on couture, designer invitations. I used an old copy of Adobe InDesign for this, but I do these now in Paint.NET, which is free to download and not too hard to master.

Here's some of the designs that I created for our special day!

Wedding invitation design.
Front of the wedding program.


Inside left of the wedding program.
Inside right of the wedding program.
Back of the wedding program.
Namecard for bride.
Namecard for groom.

Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!