Monday, June 2, 2014

Framed Baby Birth Announcement for My New Niece

I have always enjoyed creating beautiful designs for family events, whether it's my own wedding stationary or an invitation for a wedding or baby shower. My latest inspiration was the birth of my niece. I used Paint.NET, which is basically a free, lighter version of Adobe Photoshop to create a unique design and gift to commemorate the birth of the first baby in my husband's family. I designed the baby shower invitations for the shower in April, as well, and used some of the same design elements to carry over the theme. I found some great ideas on Pinterest and worked for about an hour using a different font for every item on the design.

Here's some designs that I've created in the last couple of years.

The baby shower invitation.
The baby birth announcement poster.

Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!