Wednesday, July 11, 2012

When "fat free" really means 100% fat


I don't know about you, but I always sprayed my pans and cookie sheets with lots and lots of Pam. It's how I grew up! You spray that pan like it's an endless bottle of spray and just go to town on it. Dietician Jeff Novick describes why "Fat Free" isn't really fat free. Chances are, you are overspraying. I've switched to cooking with vegetable broth instead of cooking spray. The video below talks about cooking with these sprays!



My doctor highly recommended his videos and he has a really great Fast Food series that I've seen only a fraction of. Below is a segment where he talks about finding foods in the store that are quick to make and healthy for you. Enjoy!


Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!