Thursday, February 10, 2011

Update on Resolutions


I have been trying to think of an interesting topic, but I still can't think of anything. Then it occurred to me today when my mom asked if I was eating a healthy lunch. No, mom, I wasn't.

One of my first blogs this year boasted my ambitious resolutions: eating healthier this year. It worked for the first month. Then it went downhill from there. I blame a combination of my husband's work schedule and the fact that I have been conditioned to believe that going anywhere in public at night equals violent crimes in not-so-well lit parking lots.

It's easy to say I'm just getting lazy about chopping up cucumbers and honeydew melons. But I am. I mean, this is how I've always been. I get super excited about making a change and it fizzles out.

I have found myself sitting in the same drive-thrus on my lunch break instead of munching on a salad with cucumbers. I still have time to get back on track, though. The year isn't over yet.



Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!