Thursday, March 19, 2015

Bunnies By The Bay: Sweet Surprise!

I've been laying low since before the birth of our daughter, but I wanted to resurface to tell you about a Sweet Surprise on Bunnies By The Bay (with discounts up to 50% off!) tomorrow, March 20th. I'm a mother now, and I love deals, so I thought I'd share it with you all. I'll be posting a review of some Bunnies By The Bay products in the next several days, but in the meantime, head over and see what sweet surprise you can snag!

I'll be posting more soon, so keep an eye out for new content as I settle into my new role as a mother and jump back into The Little Red Journal as a blogger.

- Kelsey

Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!