Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Healthy Child—A Holistic Approach [to Pregnancy & Childbirth]


I've been watching the trailer for Happy Healthy Child for several months now (as soon as I found out I was pregnant, it was something that came up early on during my research). Shortly after we found out we were expecting, I teared up as I watched the first video below and knew that I had to have it. It's a four-part series and discusses several topics that were of interest to me, including doulas, how to reduce labor time, how to minimize my risk of a c-section, and much more.

I discussed the purchase with my husband since it was $89.95 for the four-disc set. I knew it was an investment I was more than willing to make, as it has several experts that I have come to respect over the last few months, including Christiane Northrup, MD, Bruce Lipton, PhD, Joseph Chilton Pearce, the late Marsden Wagner, MD, MS, Ina May Gaskin, MA, CPM, Robbie Davis-Floyd, PhD,  to name just a few!

I'm happy to report that I watched the entire series spread out over a few nights with my husband. I was thrilled with the content and so happy to be reassured with my natural birth that I have planned. The interviews were amazing, and I loved the content and topics they covered. So is it worth the price? YES! We enjoyed learning more about the choices we're making and things we hadn't yet thought about. I've even lended my copy to a coworker who is due two weeks after me!

Check out the trailer below and another video with a message from the producer/director of Happy Healthy Child! 





NOTE: I am in no way receiving any compensation for endorsing Happy Healthy Child, but felt the message was so amazing and positive, that I had to share this with my readers! Check out their website to learn more or to purchase it online via Amazon or through their store. Before I purchased it, I signed up to receive a few teaser videos, and they were great. After seeing the snippets of footage, I knew I would be buying it to watch the whole thing. Certainly well worth it!

Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!