Monday, September 22, 2014

My First Trimester Lifesaver: The Bellaband

I remember the day I stepped into my jeans and realized that they weren't going to button. I also remember panicking. I had yet to tell my boss or coworkers that I was pregnant, and i was only 7 weeks along. That evening, I drove straight to Babies R' Us, and purchased a Bellaband. This thing was a miracle for me. As most of you know, I'm a minimalist, so I only owned one pair of jeans, two pairs of khakis for work, and a pair of brown slacks. I used it so religiously during weeks 7 through 14 and it allowed me hold off on buying maternity pants.

I really didn't want to have to purchase maternity pants, but for whatever reason, my belly was growing fast and my comfort level was beginning to go down. I highly recommend the Bellaband for anyone with a growing belly out there, and will definitely use it postpartum as I transition back into my prepregnancy jeans. Check out the video below for how it's used.

Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!