Monday, February 4, 2013

My Hiatus in Two Words: Doctor Who


I am downright ashamed with my lack of blogging this month. Here's my excuse: DOCTOR WHO! Now, for those of you who aren't familiar with it, go watch the new show, seasons one through six on Netflix. We've been really addicted to it. After half-watching the first couple of episodes with my husband, I was unimpressed but over the last month, we became fully entranced. As our clock read past eleven at night, we would shrug and say, "Want to watch another episode?"

It's been a roller coaster to watch and there's new doctors, companions and recurring themes throughout. Give it a chance if you like a little bit of sci-fi mixed in with romance and drama. Check out the image below for a breakdown of what this all about. I'll be getting back to some other really important topics soon, but wanted to let you all know that I'm absolutely fine and just getting back in my blogging frame of mind.

Source: visual.ly via Sarah on Pinterest

Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!