Thursday, July 28, 2011

Finding My Happy Place

While looking for inspiration to help me with this post today, I have finally come to a realization. I need to just keep writing. No matter how long my day has been and whether or not I feel like writing, I just need to do it.

Writing has been a great outlet for me personally and professionally. Although I'm only utilizing my writing skills to craft the perfect email to my clients at work each day, I still scrutinize every word! I hope to write plenty of interesting things for my readership and don't want any of you to be bored with it.

I've always felt like a storyteller in person and have tried to hone my skills as a writer to have the same effect. Today I realized that life is about finding your "happy place". For some, that may be jogging or cooking, but for me it's as simple as posting to this blog.

I hope you've all enjoyed my work so far, and I will continue to strive for excellence in my writing with a stronger dedication to both of my blogs. It's my happy place.

Thanks to all of you who click my links and read my posts -- I feel honored to have captured (and held) your attention!



Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!