Thursday, April 28, 2016

Indefinite Hiatus

Hello!

Since the birth of my daughter, my posts have become fewer and further between. Apologies for this, as maternity leave was a whirlwind, then I returned to work last summer, and was overwhelmed with the responsbilities of my new life. As such, I've decided to take an indefinite hiatus on this blog. However, please feel free to peruse the site, use the search tool, or browse the tabs above, as I'm sure you'll find them useful in your journey of minimalism, debt payoff, or a plant-based lifestyle. This is my 299th post, and I've worked so hard to provide engaging content for you, the reader.

Again, apologies for my abrupt absence, but I'll keep this site operational and live to help those looking for guidance or inspiration in their own journeys.

Sincerely,
Kelsey

Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!