Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Now We Have Everything + Free Digital Print

I had wanted to make a piece of art for Eleanor's arrival that shouted, "We only have ONE kid!" and settled on a design I saw on Etsy. It took me about 20 minutes to recreate in Paint.NET, and I printed up another with my niece's name for her first birthday, as well. I thought it turned out cute and wanted to share!



If anyone wants this print (8x10) with a quick switch of a name, I'd be more than happy to email you a digital file. I won't be able to switch out the colors, but I can quickly pop your kiddo's name in. Email me with your request with one child's name. Or I can send you the one below that simply says, "Then we had you."


Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!